When you are looking for remodeling ideas before calling a company think about these things:
- Are you going to do one area or many areas at one time? "How long can you deal with people in your house, making a mess?" is another way to think of this question.
- Do you want the same cabinet sizes in the same places? Will it be the same layout, just newer looking? If yes and you don't want a big mess for a long time, then consider Refacing your cabinets.
- What kind of doors do you want? Look through our Foil Door catalog for some ideas.
- Do you want hardware on your doors? Knobs?
- What kind of lighting do you want? Canned lighting, recessed, a chandelier or a mixture?
- Would you like some more natural light? A larger window, a bay window or a skylight?
- Are you satisfied with the plumbing?
- Is the stove and refrigerator in the right spots for you? or the toilet and the bathtub? Are they the right size or are you looking to change them?
- Do you want a kitchen island?
- Do you want a custom wood vent hood for your stove?
- What kind of flooring do you want?
I&E Cabinets does so much more then just cabinets.
We come with years of experience and remodeling ideas for your home.
Print out some pictures of remodeling ideas and let us help plan you next remodel project. Estimates are always free.