I&E Cabinets Professional Refacing Process:
- We do a PROFESSIONAL BLUEPRINT in your kitchen by our own highly qualified draftsman. We make sure that everything is precise and custom so there is no delay on the job.
- We then MANUFACTURE & CUSTOMIZE your kitchen order and schedule your job for installation.
- The FIRST STAGE of the installation process is that we remove your existing doors and drawer fronts. These items are discarded. We do NOT reuse them.
- We then ELECTRIC SAND down your frames to insure that a high quality bond will take place. Strengthening and repairing your cabinet frames is also part of our service.
- We FLUSH OUT the upper cabinet frames to insure a beautiful new cabinet look and it also keeps the underside clean from dirt buildup.
- We now LAMINATE or VENEER all your existing, exposed cabinet frames either in Formica or a wood veneer; All lamination is done with a double bond, Hy-Bond™ industrial strength adhesive for laminate and wood refacing, which is non-toxic.
- Next your BEAUTIFUL NEW door and drawer fronts are installed either in a M.D.F fibreboard laminated door or solid wood.
- All MOULDINGS, toe kicks, bumper pads and self-closing hinges are installed. Note: if wood installation, the cabinets are now stained
Cabinet Refacing, also called Cabinet Resurfacing, is quicker, more convenient, less invasive and most importantly, less expensive than a major remodeling renovation job. In just a few working days you can have your Dream Kitchen!
Refacing kitchen cabinets means putting a new “face” on your cabinets.
By the time we’ve finished our magic, your refaced cabinets will look as good (if not better) than new! And with the addition of a few inexpensive accessories your kitchen cabinets can be much more functional. For example, roll out shelves and tilt trays make your kitchen more practical, increase cabinet storage, ergonomically easier and overall, a much more pleasant kitchen to work in.